StanceParts Coilover XL Air Lift Cup System Front KIT
This kit includes everything you need to install the air cup lift system:
• 2 air cups
• 6 meters 8mm airline (main airline through the car to the T-splitter)
• 4 meters 6mm airline (from the t-splitter to the air cups)
• t-splitter (1x 8mm in, 2x 6mm out)
• 12v 3-way valve + switch and 5 meters electricity wire
• Complete VIAIR compressor kit
• Connecting material
2 year warranty on the air cups.
1 year warranty on the compressor setup, covered by the manufacturer: VIAIR.
Please note that we need the diameter of the Coilover shaft!
The air cups will fit any brand coilovers, as long as they meet the requirements. Make sure the dimensions shown on the images match your coilover, we strongly recommend to measure with a caliper. If your coilovers have other dimensions, please contact us.
• The outside diameter of the spring must be less than 89mm (max. of 95mm on request).
• The inside diameter of the spring must be more than 61 mm.
• Available for 5 different coilover shaft diameters: 12,5mm, 14mm, 15mm, 20mm and 22mm. Custom diameters on request.
The air cup lift system will only fit coilovers with straight springs as shown in the right figure. The system will not fit on coilovers with ”barrel” springs as shown in the left figure. If you have ”barrel” springs, there is an option to fit straight springs.
How does it work?
The air cup is mounted on the top of the spring and replaces the top hat which is originally mounted on the spring. When you put pressure on the air cups the car will raise 50mm. Air cup suspension is a perfect system to drive your (extremely) lowered car across obstacles without any risk of ground contact.
The air cup lift system does not affect the ride quality and performance of your coilovers.
The air cups will take up a certain space depending on the vehicle. The air cup takes only 18mm of space in the lowest position, often less than your original top hat (in many cases around 20mm). At best, you win some space when installing the air cups. In some cases you should assemble one or more spacers (which are supplied with your order). This will take up around 6 to 12 mm in height (see the manual). The diameter of the air cup is 110 mm.
The process of assembly is clearly described in the manual.
Click here for an online view of the manual.
An air cup lift system is also known as air cup suspension, an air cup kit or a coilover lift system.